The terms Western Pain Society, ‘us,’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the Web site whose registered office is 360 S Garden Way, Suite 101, Eugene, OR 97402. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Web site.
You may copy and download content intended for educational purposes, and print a limited amount of content, for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided that (a) you include without modification all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the content, (b) you do not modify the content, (c) you do not use the content in a manner that suggests WPS promotes or endorses your, or any third party’s, causes, ideas, Web sites, products, or services, and (d) you do not use the content in any way that is unlawful or harmful to any other person or entity.
Disclaimer: The publications shown on the WPS site are provided for educational and informational purposes only. The WPS is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services and this information should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem.
- The content of the pages of this Web site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this Web site meets your specific requirements.
- This Web site contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Web site, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged on the Web site.
- Unauthorized use of this Web site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this Web site may also include links to other web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the Web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked Web site(s).
- Your use of this Web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Web site is subject to the laws of the United States of America.